Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Roasted pear and blueberry chicken salad


Tonight's supper (before the goat cheese--completely forgot to put it on!)


Roasted pear and blueberry chicken salad with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.


There is the completed salad!! So yummy!! 

Jon has started P90X again because he's gained back just about all the weight he lost last year!! Poor thing. He's just like me! All or nothing! So he's been up before the crack of dawn exercising like crazy (and puking like crazy) and trying to eat right again. Last time I got up and made omelets every morning for him, but last time I was sleeping a full nights sleep beforehand!! I average getting up at least twice a night these days so I'm not really raring to go cook breakfast for him a 7am. So I've been up at 7:30 to make him a protein smoothie and send him off to work. It works. I'm sure he'd much rather have the omelet, though. I'll have to do that on Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment