Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My heart is filled with joy!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!






 Vanya is going home!! He's got a forever home now!! There have been several families who have expressed a desire to adopt this sweet precious boy, and one of them is going to be the most blessed of all to welcome him into their family!!

I've prayed so many times for this little boy over the past week or so as God has brought him to my mind. It makes my heart soar to know that he's got a family!! How great is our God! He works in mighty ways in the hearts of his people.

Thank you to the ones of you who reposted my posts about Vanya! That page on my blog got triple the amount of hits yesterday than any of them ever have!! I was amazed and humbled that God would use it to get the word out.

Thank you, God, that you care for the orphans--and that you use your people here on earth to do it! I thank you for turning your people's hearts towards this ministry of adoption and that we would continue until every last little boy and girl has a forever home!



No comments:

Post a Comment