Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eating my words.... and some pears

Okay, I said a couple of months back that I never give my kids food AT LEAST til they are six months but usually more like seven or eight. Now, here I am about to eat my words! :) I haven't done it yet, but I just made baby some pears, and I've got an acorn squash roasting in the oven to be made later. This child is ready to eat!! He was just five months on the 29th of Nov. but I can't handle the lack of sleep anymore! I hate to say that's my reason, but it's about 90% of it!! He is waking up at least twice a night to nurse, and he's HUNGRY!! He eats a lot during the day and is constantly watching us eat. You can tell he is very ready! So I'll post pictures soon. I'm not sure that I'll get around to feeding him anything today. We are supposed to go out tonight at 6:30 with friends, but if not I'll do it tomorrow. After all....tomorrow is another day! :) (Name that movie quote!)

No comments:

Post a Comment