Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Friday, December 3, 2010



Close Enough has to be Good Enough! I got all the kids in their Christmas pajamas last night, and I was determined to get a picture--even without Jon here! I was pretty proud of myself for getting them all together all alone. They all look great in this one except the baby wasn't looking. Oh well. In any of them that he was looking one (or more) of the others ones was doing something crazy! This happened to be the very first one I took! So I terrorized them for the next 10-15 minutes taking more for no reason!! I guess you never know! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture! I hope you send Michelle and I a copy; we have one of Matt and Holly's. I tried to get Chester the Dog into his Christmas pajamas for a picture, but it didn't work out. --Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family pictures or group pictures of any kind are always a chore for us. We tried Christmas pictures on this past Sunday and they were a bust. My boys are not very good at looking at a camera a smiling--why is that?

    ReplyDelete