Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Smoothies for Cedar

I usually try to make a few smoothies a week for the kids to get some good, whole food in them in a yummy way. Sometimes they like them. Sometimes they don't. I don't seem to be able to get away with hiding anything in mine!! I must not know how to do it because they always call me out on it! Trand is the only one who will still drink his even when he's "found me out." The others are pretty particular. Anyway, this morning I didn't try to hide anything in. I just made a yummy smoothie, and Cedar has found a new favorite! It was banana, orange and pear. I gave him a little of mine. I'm sure all that sugary fruit wasn't the best for his yeast!! But after I gave him a taste, I couldn't get him to stop! Here are some pictures from our smoothie exploration experience!

He loved Mommy's smoothie!
And then he wouldn't let Mommy drink anymore!
Babies usually get what babies want!

No comments:

Post a Comment