Striving to live authentically while pursuing holiness

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yay for cousins!!

January 1 we headed off to my parents for ten days. The kids had a wonderful time playing with cousins and friends in GA. The day after we got back, my SIL (husband's sister) came into town here, and my kids got another week of cousin play!! How lucky can you get?? Of course, it kept me in vacation mode for WAY too long--and my house is the worse for it! But I wouldn't change a thing!

Shepley (right) and her cousin Lucy at their birthday party!

All the girls! We painted pottery!

Cedar and Mimi

The kids and me with my grandparents. My aunt kept Cedar that night, and I regret that he wasn't in the picture. But it was nice to have a night without him there! :)

Once we got back home. Yes, this was just this week (Wed. night) for those of you in the cold!! These are the grandkids on my husband's side. Hopefully my BIL and his wife will get busy and give us a couple more soon! :)

Three of the girls. They had so much fun together!

Omi and Cedar!

 Shepley and cousin John Caleb

Breck and cousin Lydia

1 comment: